- Now able to filter listing all Users by multiple statuses. E.g. status=ACTIVATED,LOCKED will return all ACTIVATED and LOCKED users.
- Add “full” query parameter to “Read a Group” and “List all Groups” to view the associated member IDs
- Read a Vault description updated
- Read a Document description updated
- Maximum search result size of 500 posted
- Note on representing timestamp added
- List all Users by LOCKED status added
- Example Authorization header added
- Add “full” query parameter to Users API to view Attributes and Group IDs
- Boolean values (such as “full” parameter) are now parsed correctly. Valid string representations are “true” and “false” for Boolean parameters.
- Add User Schemas to Schema documentation
- Add User Search to Search documentation
- Fix documentation errors
- Status should be “ACTIVATED” in User login response, not 1.
- Proper syntax is “Document” not “Documents” in Group Policies.
- User Access Token expiration is 24 hours, not 20 minutes.
- General formatting
- Added details about user api_key exposure.
- Added “Create ACCESS_KEY and SECRET_KEY for User” in Users API
- Added a sample response in Search API documentation
- In Users API, the User statuses now returns strings (“ACTIVATED”, “DEACTIVATED”, etc) instead of integers (0, 1, etc)
- List Users now accepts ACTIVATED and DEACTIVATED as query parameters instead of active and inactive
- Clarifications in Search API
- case_sensitive usage with lists
- Provide clearer usage of filter_type in example
- Provide information on string comparisons
- Clarification: Schema field names are case-insensitive
- Added infopage links to some HTTP vocabulary